Saturday 15 June 2013

My bad.

Okay so posting is actually hard for me to remember to do, opps.

My auntie Niamh wanted her nails done, so here they are:
 

 Star Trek came out, yay, so I did galaxy nails... Black coat, black sparkly coat, then sponged on bright colours, bit of glitter and a few stars, end result i loved!





Why not paper plane it, the lines are good, but the plane is a bit odd, I need to find a way to do it :)


 This week I had stripes, just because, it was my last week at my current school so felt like plain, but cute, I used tape, but then I fiddled and I don't love them massively, but hey.


 Tonight I'm off out on the tiles :) (I'm 23 tomorrow! and I say the term tiles, I know). I also start my new job this week as a special needs Teacher :) and I wanted to do some fun nails... here we go, I adore them!






No comments:

Post a Comment