Sunday 28 July 2013

Simplicity

My auntie came round again, so I did her nails :) I'm fairly happy with these too! 


The red is another Barry m :), the middle finger has a white base and I used Barry m's glitter nail polish (but being honest, it looks great but is a pain to get of your nails later!) the fourth finger, I painted white first, waited for it to dry then used medical tape to make the stripes, used a dark blue and painted it straight on. Using a nail tool I drew on the heart, but you can used a kebab stick, toothpick or tape to make a shape. 

For my own nails this week I went simple :) it's the last week of school till summer and I wanted fun cute nails. 


I love green :). The big spots are a gold Avon nail varnish (given to me) used the big end if a kebab stick and the little dots are a silver/gold/pink nail varnish that has no brand name, I used the nail tool as it has a small dotting attachment. 

I hope you're all enjoying the sunshine as I can currently hear the rain coming down now. 


TTFN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment